Great for emergencies, camping and patio! This lantern uses an internal 4400mAh lithium-ion battery as its primary power source, with a micro USB cable included for recharging the lantern. This lantern outshines all others with its unique ability to run on either lithium ion batteries or alkaline batteries. If the lithium ion battery is depleted, then the lantern switches to its backup power source, 3D alkaline batteries (not included). the lantern can also be used as a power bank for charging all your mobile devices. Just connect your smartphone to the USB charging port on the front of the lantern! IP54 rated and backed by a 5-year limited and lifetime LED. Rethink recharge-ability with the End Bright End rechargeable LED lantern.
- Dual battery power – lantern can be powered 3 different ways: by built-in rechargeable 4400mAh battery (Micro USB cable included) or using 3 D-cell batteries. To extend the battery life further use both the included battery and D-cell batteries together.
- Usb device charging – integrated USB charging port outputs 1. 0a ideal for keeping device batteries topped off ideal for storm Shelters or blackouts
- Full-range dimming – customize your light output and maximize Run time, Simply hold down the power button to dim or brighten the light up to 650 lumens
- Impact and water resistant – rugged, impact-resistant design and IPX4 water-resistance Rating ensure this camping lantern can light the way from the tent to the trail
- Carabiner handle – locking Carabiner style handle with textured grip allows the lantern to quickly and securely hang for an overhead light source