Illuminate your world, your way with the versatile Crank Dynamo Lantern-Built In Compass from Whetstone. Including a built-in compass and with the dynamo crank power source, this compact and lightweight model provides the type of light you need, when you need it. This lamp is the perfect choice for your outdoor needs like camping, hiking, backpacking, and fishing, and is also great as an indoor light for reading and emergencies! SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Whetstone is committed to providing the consumer with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products, which we ensure by applying a rigorous quality control process. NOTE: This is an exclusive product of Whetstone and ONLY Crank Dynamo Lantern-Built In Compass by Whetstone is GUARANTEED to be genuine. IMPORTANT: Avoid buying counterfeit products and transacting with unauthorized sellers. Look for our logo on the packaging for every one of our products.
- LIGHT ON DEMAND- The lantern features a state-of-the-art dynamo crank system to supply power to the light. The hand crank easily maneuvers to store power while the LED bulbs are built to last up to 100,000 hours before burning out.
- ADJUSTABLE SETTINGS- This lantern can easily adjust brightness modes; with high, medium, and low settings, providing the ultimate in convenience and flexibility. The 180-lumen LEDs lead to an improved lumen-per-watt ratio, which saves energy!
- MULTIUSE- This water-resistant lantern features a carrying handle and hanging hook so you can hang it from a tent, carry it with you, or stand it on a flat surface. It is ideal for camping, hiking, auto repair jobs, or to add to home emergency kits.
- COST EFFICIENT- With an attractive, durable, and lightweight plastic build, this crank powered lantern ensures you’ll always have light without waiting for solar energy, charging with electricity, or replacing costly batteries!
- PRODUCT DETAILS- Dimension: 10.5″ (H) x 4.5″ (L) x 6″ (W). Lantern Standard 12 LED bulbs: 180 Lumens. Provides up to 20 minutes of light per 1 minute of cranking.