-Do not stare directly at the light.
-Use only D size alkaline batteries and insert them correctly.
-The lantern has IPX4 water resistance rating and should not be fully submerged.
-It is built to withstand outdoor elements and is drop-tested up to 6 feet.
– Press button to turn ON, press again quickly to switch between modes: Cool White – Warm White – Bright – Flash
– Press and hold button to dim light.
– If light has been on for > 3 seconds, press button to turn off.
– Button indicator will shine GREEN when battery capacity is between 100% – 25%.
– When button indicator shines RED, battery capacity is below 25%.
– The battery life depends on the lighting mode in use: Cool white: 20 hours, Warm white: 30 hours, Bright: 12 hours.
– NOTE: Battery life can be extended significantly by dimming the light.
– Remove top diffuser and hang by bottom hook to provide a wider light reach.
**camping lantern, LED lantern, emergency light, bright lantern, camping gear, camping latern, camping, camping equipment, tent, battery operated light, tent light, camping led light, battery powered lantern, led camping lantern, camp lantern, led rechargeable lantern, battery lantern, rayovac lantern, tac light lantern as seen on tv, tac light lantern, tac lantern, led laterns battery operated, goal zero lantern, hand crank lantern, lanterns for camping, best lanterns, lanterns battery powered, emergency lantern, indoor lantern, camping lantern outdoor, tactical lantern, portable lantern, camp light, brightest lantern, camp led light
- SUPER BRIGHT / DIMMABLE- Lantern emits up to 1000 Lumens! If it’s too bright, simply hold down the button to dim the light.
- COOL / WARM WHITE MODES – The cool white mode is a brighter light for all-purpose use. Switch to warm white mode to create a more relaxed environment, easier on the eyes.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL – Includes built-in hook on the bottom to easily hang your lantern. Base wrapped in thick rubber for durability. Take it camping, hiking, or leave in your car. Keep one at home for emergency use.
- REQUIRES 3 “D” CELL BATTERIES (not included) – Lighting lasts from 20-100 hours, depending on the dim setting and battery brand. We recommend DURACELL brand alkaline batteries (sold separately). Please read instructions for proper battery placement.
- 3-YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY- We stand behind our products 100%. If you have an issue, we will replace your lantern!